Sign in to follow this  
VDUBBER

wing mirrors

Hello

For the next year or so iam going to have to take my beloved corrado off the road :( But its not all bad while its off the road it is getting put in my new garage and haveing a small amount of money spent on her.

Iam wanting to clean her up a bit and was just wondering if it will fail the mot if i delete the wing mirrors? And if any one has got an pics could you please post them up?

cheers

Hi mate and happy b-day 1st of all!!! my car currently does not have wing mirrors and did pass the mot, but it only passed because the guy who took it in for the mot for me knew the mot'er so if you take them off it will fail unless you know the mot'er or get some temp one's on for mot time. i'm in the process of getting some mirrors put back on after a brown pants moment going down a slip road to get on a motorway, looking over my shoulder to see where i could squeeze in the car in front decided he didnt want to go on in front of the lorry and slammed the anchors on!!!! so so close to a slightly banged front end!!! piccy of mine without mirrors so you get an idea of what it looks like!!

cheers mate.

That would have been a shame to smash your corrado up it looks stuning. Have thought it would be difficult to drive but not sure if its worth it. They look great without the mirrors and areal. I have got a mate that test's cars but its going to be off the road for a year or two so wont have to wory about that for a while? Any more pics off any one will be apreciated some from the front if any one has any? cheers Old age sucks?????? lol.

yeah it would be a shame to smash it so on they go im afraid!!! still it will change the look of it and keep it fresh to a certain degree!! there some more pics of mine without mirrors if you click the link at the bottom of my posts. so what plans you got for yours then mate?

Iam not to sure realy the usual slam it on coilovers. delete the rear wiper, areal and some sebring wheels love how they look on the corrado. lupo wipers up front and maybe delete wing mirrors if iam brave enough lol. just to start want to keep the interior looking stock to a degree. And you know how it goes after that start changing every thing and spending loads of cash on it until iam bankrupt. You got any plans

By the way just looked at your pics that is a sweet corrado like what you done with it mate. Will post up some pics when i start doing the work

Cheers mate altho i cant take the credit for any of the work, its premier vehicle services old car that was done by steve denton, just happen to know him so saw it and a deal was done!!! changed a few things on mine, wheels rear lights got lupo wipers. there are more plans afoot but just depends on money as per the norm!!! :lol: look forward to seeing some pics of yours mate

Still you have one stunning car mate. Hope i can get mine that shiny :D Will get some more pics put up as soon as i find my usb cable, In the process of moving house dont know were any thing is :mad: Are the lupo wipers as good as every one makes out? cheers for the pics think i will have to delete them for a while.

yeah the lupo do one thing that the standard ones dont, its all quite simple, they work. there is no lift of the screen at all, good mod and highly recommened mate, if you not seen there a sort of group buy for some of them, £70 if i remember!!!

Cheers going to get some lupo wipers. Have you deleted your ariel If so were have you relocated it to? Just spoke to my mot'er and his boss wont let him pass the mot without wing mirrors so he's put a stop to that mod. Will have to make some new friends. :lol:

yeah looks like you know the wrong garage peeps mate, and yeah the ariel has been deleted. as far as i know the cable is in the roof still as i can pick up radio stations, its not brill but there ok, not that i listen to the radio much :lol: