Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

hydrogen fuel injection system for a corrado

lol excuse my bad spelling! :lol:

All said in jest mate (thats mate as in pal/friend not potential humping partner lol)

Kev wont take offense at that, we're bigger than that, and although it was a spelling error, it made it more funny to me so I am leaving it lol

Contratulations on developing the warp drive! super news :D

Seriously I am interested in this stuff, but I find it difficult to take in especially in the light of the UKs energy crisis. If technology like this had been proven then surely that would be the answer to all our problems on a large scale?

modern physics explains a lot of things that classical physics can not. =-)

Bastard! I am not that old y'know lol

Tell me more, sounds interesting - p.s. are you a bit of a boffin head?

boffin head? like a know it all?

I take a lot of school so I kinda know a lot, kinda let it get to me sometimes too... (ego boost and all explaining something others cant understand at all...) yeah I know its bad

fag=cigarette he missed the r off the you

I prefer to think of it as a Freudian slip...because it's funnier that way :)

anyone know what the cylinder sleeves are made of in a G60? steel or cast iron?

hydrogen embrittlement could be a problem if they are steel.

basically he found the natural frequency of hydrogen and used a small current and high voltage and high frequency to amplify the amplitude of the atom's vibratory wave pattern so much that it broke the bond between the hydrogen and oxygen without much effort at all

ahhh, Natural Resonance......

I do think if it was this simple then this guy would be a multi-millionaire, and this process would have been discovered/thought-of years ago.

you still haven't said whats wrong with LPG?

I'm still struggling to believe this process, especially in the application you are talking about.

If it really was this simple then why are there no Hydrogen Injection systems running in Coal/Gas fired power stations? I think the financial gains would interest them far more than someone wanting to save a few pounds (dollars) on their cars running costs.

I'm interested to see what actually happens here, and whether you end up with any gains/savings.

good luck

Are there as many LPG filling stations in the USA as there are here? Not being able to fill up within 100 miles of my house, for example, may put me off slightly!

well, in cali, where the emissions laws are very strict, I would have thought there would have been more than here?

sorry, I keep refering to cali as Santa Rosa is in Cali

It would make sense, but I can't say I've ever heard LPG mentioned on any US car forum. Is it called something else maybe?

we have propane and gasoline, no LPG here in cali. the reason they dont use these systems in refineries is because everthing would need to be made from aluminum (which cant stand heat), or cast Iron (harder to produce by itself than to make an alloy with.

cost over benefit there is non existant.

coxylaaaad Im not a boffin head actually, I just now found out what that meant, I actually joke with my teachers & piss them off sometimes... =-/ quite the opposite of a boffin head actually... I just pay attention during class