Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

g-werks project....

hello guys aslong as its ok with the mod squad i would like to put up a kind of picture diary of the work we are about to carry out on G444GKG. I will put up pics to show some of the work were doing to hopefully transform this car into what i have allways only had ideas for in my head...

the start is a picture as it looked sunday ...

todays pics.... engine nearly out got some serious work to be carried out hiding all wiring etc...paint bay etc...

i will update as often as i can...

ahh so you've seen sense and are away to put the proper engine in then darren........you know what i mean.......*cough* VR6!!! :lol: :lol:

ahh so you've seen sense and are away to put the proper engine in then darren........you know what i mean.......*cough* VR6!!! :lol: :lol:

ok yeah.... :shock: :lol:

Nice one Darren, your C looks sooo tuff, keep us updated mate....... look forward to seeing the finished article!! :twisted:

Nice one Darren, your C looks sooo tuff, keep us updated mate....... look forward to seeing the finished article!! :twisted:

You will hear it before ya see it :D

Forgot to ask earier, is your car going to be the testpiece for the 1.9L X-flow monster engine you and Pitstop developments are working on? :twisted: :twisted:

If so, didn't you mention something to me about it being very powerfull and sounding like an animal with the new head on it???

These pg engines with crossflow heads sound like little v8's trust me 8) .Is great that we got ppl like u darren as this just exites up the scene also we got some1 to rely on if we need any help :p 8)

nice one daz. put the G60 grill back on mate (or put it on a ship headed this way) 8)

nah rieger looks sick man

ive never liked the reigers.. they always look bent and f-ed up. maybe if i saw a nice one in person i'd change my mind.

nice one daz. put the G60 grill back on mate (or put it on a ship headed this way) 8)

the rieger is staying and has now had major surgery on it so it fits right !! "cheers for the info sukh...!"

heh dont turn my thread into another cr*ppy fitting reiger grill thread please... :evil: :lol: as i have some more stuff to go up here maybe tonight..

by the way the dont all sag ... :lol: