Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

HELP! - how do i remove....

come - on guys!!!! some one must have taken these off without busting them!!!! i've took a screw out from the pointy end nearest the hinge and it would appear they have to slide backwards but not sure and don't want to damage them.....

get the cover (similar shape) on the inside off. Under there are some screws I think.

theres one screw on the inside as u open the door its in the corner. its got a plastic cap over the screw. it also holds the rubber seal down. once the screws out just pull the trim its also clipped on if i remember correctly so it may need a good pull.

got the screw out and it appears to pull backwards but not sure and fdo'nt want to breakl it - anyone removed one recently?

As said earlier,

remove inner screw near the very front of the door then sort of swivel it out somehow.

The piece you're trying to remove has a plastic tube type section which goes right the way from the outside into the inside and thats the piece the screw goes into. :?

They cost around £7.50 from the main dealers too.

its off - like to do things right regardless of how little they cost - big hammers and brute force are not the way - unless totally necessary, of course ;)

thanks for comments - lockity lock.