Sign in to follow this  
Tattie

Where can you get decent car mats??

Hi,

looking for some decent car mats. :?:

Tried a few in Halfords but they don't fit. :? Looked at the justmatz website and seen the postings here. Are they worth the money or does anyone know of a decent alternative.

I have none at the mo (not long had the car) and the carpet is getting into a bit of a state.

Thanks

Tattie

VAG do corrado ones in black and grey althought the grey onesa are more limited than the black abt £55 if i recall correctly

Just Matz are excellent quality - I have a set in my car. Customised logos look a bit flimsy on first impression but are actually very hardwaring. Not sure what they stick them on with but it's good stuff. Not sure about their cheaper range but the midrange carpets are definitely worth the money IMO.

If you order from them you MUST specify if you want a driver's heelpad - not standard for some reason !!

Not sure if the VAG mats are still available - very good quality, if you can get some.

They are from the GATWICK branch but u have to pay before order and they can take some time...but stocks are getting low

well i got some abt 2 months back or so but not using them in this sorta weather now got some cheap halfords ones........ im sure u can try em 01293 772566 vag gatwick

Hi,

Just rang my local dealer- ordered a set for £58 + vat- pick them up tomorrow! Wooohoo! 8)

There special order though but apparently there are some left- ive ordered the platinum ones.

hey

Got mine on ebay 2 weeks ago. I believe there are some still on there though I cant be sure.

They set me back 75 quid including the post and packing which is steep as buggery but I had no other options.

Later

Buz

I got mine from the dealer a few months back, with discount they were £50 inc

Quality is pretty good but not a thick as i'd hoped and only foam backed but they do the job!

Thanks for the info folks,

will try the stealers first when I get back from the Munich Beerfest next weekend!

eine prosit, eine prosit........hic! :p

matt buz - welcome to the forum, good to see another member of the Leeds possee on here

cheers man

Hope to see you on the road