Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Man

Its an addiction!!

I sold my Storm less than two months ago because I've been given a company car and I wasn't using the Corrado enough.

As soon as it's new keeper (Mark_Storm) drove it away, I looked at it's replacement, a Ford Focus ESTATE and had to restrain myself from beating everyone of it's panels in for being the cause of my sale!

However, the loss of my Corrado has only made me fonder of them. This lead me to impulsively handing over a deposit with an owner of another VR6 tonight!

I knew I'd buy another as some point, but not this soon!!

that is one of the reasons why i don't fancy selling mine................cos i know within mins i'll have regretted it even if i got well over the odds for it

As much as I'm happy to be back in ownership of one, it's not to the same standard as my previous car. Ok, the price of it certainly reflects this, but how much I'll compare the two remains to be seen.

If I had only listened to the advice of 'Don't sell it, you'll only regret it' in the first place......!

You live and learn!

me to i sold mine 1.5 years ago and now i have the exsact one back ... and loving it more and its my 2nd car soo all good its retired best home a C can have

I know exactly where you are coming from. I sold mine and have had a few different cars in between...but you just cant fight the addiction of wanting to own another. Once my current house move goes through (fingers crossed for october or sooner) i'll be after another one sharpish...

...long live the corrado..!!!

........ i`m on my second one myself, regretted selling my 1st one but had to due to financial circumstances ... i bought a tuned 16v mk2 golf as a replacement some months later but it wasnt enough so as soon as funds allowed i went straight back out and bought my vr ............ welcome back to the fold Storm_Man 8)

welcome back to the fold Storm_Man

Thanks - I've missed it!

I don't know if anyone can help without seeing or listening to it, but having driven it home tonight I noticed that after I turned the engine off (as well as the normal clangs and ticks) there was a liquid noise. It sounded like the sound you get when water drips into a metal bucket????

Also, the steering can be very heavy. I've checked the fluid and the level is fine but on some 90 degree corners you really have to pull the wheel. On others it's Ok...ish. The top end of the engine has been rebuilt and the chap who I bought if off, said that the steering has been the same since the engine rebuild????

Any ideas??