Sign in to follow this  
smee

Smee's G60

Finally took some decent pics (only taken me 2 months!)

radofront_thumb.jpg

dents_thumb.jpg

Hopefully these will soon be the "before" photos now I've found a bodyshop.

gauges_thumb.jpg

Since I bought her, I've moved the extra gauges from the stereo slot to the cubbyhole and put my nak in,

amp_thumb.jpg

put this in the boot

dome_thumb.jpg

doors_thumb.jpg

jbl_thumb.jpg

jbl2_thumb.jpg

x-over_thumb.jpg

and JBL components in the factory positions (audioscape door pods sometime in the future I reckon!)

name_thumb.jpg

My folks brought me this back from holidaying in Bavaria :)

wipers_thumb.jpg

wipers2_thumb.jpg

TT wiper conversion - can now see in the rain!

To come - FMIC, Mocal oil cooler, SWG Twinlet kit, alloy refurb, leathers? who knows!

Cheers folks, she was hit by a 4x4 apparently, (when owned by swfblade on here, then sold to mtcR32, then to me after he got his black VR). Hence the rear panel took the impact, not the bumper! :mad:

I love the BBS's but some of them do need a re-furb; the spare was well grotty, but I got a spacesaver off ebay for £10 so I'm ok for the MOT and have bootspace too! It is a beautiful colour too - that was one of the things that sold me on her in the first place! :mrgreen: The early grill has kind of grown on me, along with the grey interior, but (still) need a new badge tho! Wouldn't mind getting a couple of broken early grilles and trying to make an early badgeless grill as an experiment...Something else I reckon could work is a set of Audi TT grey half-leathers if I keep the interior grey.

The JBL badges are pretty discreet (that was the intention) as I was trying to keep it looking factory, so I don't think they're any more of a thief advert than a sporty-looking shiny blue coupe already is! (She's got a proper alarm now anyway :D )