Sign in to follow this  
MADDUB

E36 headlights

the slam panel has to be moddified, had to loose some of the bottom of my air box cos of depth of lights. wings have been moddified aswell only slighty heres a couple of pics

cheesyprogress001-vi.jpg

cheesyprogress002-vi.jpg

thanks i think i will get this done it's got to be better than the standerd corrado lights :lol: looks like it ant to hard to do :p

yea that is with the VAT and its from CA-automotive they are very good if you can fined them any cheaper they will mach the price oh and i am having the HID up grade at the same time :D :D :D

oh now you are talking lots of money for all 4 headlights about i hope you are ready for this £1200 BUT if you get them from the USA you can get them for about £700 still alot of dosh

You know the HID upgrade will fail the MOT and would be illegal, yeah?

well i spoke the ca about this and they said that there kits are ok and legal no prob with MOT but will fined out for sure when it all done and take it for MOT 8)

well i spoke the ca about this and they said that there kits are ok and legal no prob with MOT but will fined out for sure when it all done and take it for MOT 8)

AFAICR HiD lights have to have H/Light washers as standard.......remember reading it somewhere but can't remember where :?

AFAICR HiD lights have to have H/Light washers as standard.......remember reading it somewhere but can't remember where :?

They do, as well as auto headlight levelling.