Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

How many forum members plan on NEVER selling their Corrado?

Had myn nearly 3yrs done over 50k in it & dont plan on selling....

do plan on getting another car though...

Had mine for 3 years & done approx 40k in her, but I'm selling to a mate shortly (subject to his loan) But so glad she's going to this mate. He will look after it! Also will be on the board & at no rice still.

I hope I never need to sell my Nugget, I'm sure the Aqua G60 will go at some point, hopefully when the new Scirocco arrives

Well 3rd time lucky as they say - I hope I never have to sell this one (unless I finally get around to buying a VR6!)

got the chance of a really cheap valver so the vr maybe getting stored for the winter that's if i can find a nice warm garage for her to be stored in! but then don't know if i could stand having two c's, i swear i've gone grey since i bought my first! so at the mo i'm def not selling the vr, getting new timing chains & clutch next week so she'll be sweet as again. plus got a set of speedlines to go on while i get the momos refurbed (might keep the speedlines on though coz the 17" momos are causing my fillings to fall out!)

so at the mo i'm def not selling, quite the opposite & maybe buying another! but then i'll really miss the noise of the vr! decisions? decisions?

Cant see myself letting someone else drive the storm away.. Not untill ive done at least 50k miles in it.

As long as i have the money i will own it.

I reckon, actually i know that even if i was a multi millionaire i would still have the corrado and probally about 3!!

Had mine 3 years- I can see it going when I get the funds to fund something more exotic (911, TVR........)....

But,...just had timing chains replaced, and it ran sweet all the way up to the lakes, Scotland and back............

can't see the sale of it coming up, still got standard speedline alloys that i i'd like to replace, still yet to get the money to fit a supercharger to compliment the VR6 noise, sure there plenty more to do, and the sound of the VR6 is still keeping me happy.. (secret is def to have a slower daily driver, making the rado a treat at the weekends) if I sell it will be for a porsche or summat, but something about corrado that makes me want to keep.... def decisions decisions, and always seems to come back to a reluctance to part with it.... :)

Not saying never but certainly don't have any intentions of ever selling it, there's nothing else I want for even remotely similar money, and even if I do get something else later on I'll still keep the rado as a toy.

nope, not selling mine, been saying that for ages.

had him 5 years now, and only thought about selling once, and that is when I was travelling around Oz last year.

mileage isn't a huge issue, as I see a different engine going in at some point

i'd also probably look for a different daily drive at some point.

Sellin mine now :cry: if anyones intrested :(

:(

Not selling mine. I've had it 11 years. Its a weekend car now anyway. The insurance is good value. Nothing on the road like it (I see loads more Porsches and other sports cars). The misses and me bought our house based on the fact there was a nice big garage that I could store the C in and work around it. What an understanding wife I've got. I use her car for work now and she gets the bus! Quality :D

Don't ever want to be without one, but would consider selling mine at some stage to get a nice VR or G60. Financial constraints may mean it'll have to go soon though :( We'll see...