Sign in to follow this  
OhGod3001

Carbon/charcoal canister relocation for VR6 (again!)

Hello,

Just fitted the turn2 CAI but am having trouble with where to put the charcoal/carbon canister (I've read posts saying it can be removed, but I've decided to keep it, but just can't work out where).

I've read other posts with references to wheel arches (both passenger and driver) but I can't work these out. You obviously (I presume) can't put it *in* the wheelarch as the wheel would hit it during turning, but I can't seem to get anywhere near the arches from inside the engine because bits of the engine are in the way! I've also heard someone put it in the bumper but again can't work out where/how.

I really am a complete idiot when it comes to cars and I don't know what bits of the engine/car I can move/drill/break in order to fit the CC so if someone can give me some very basic instructions (rather than vague 'I put it in the drivers wheelarch'), preferably with pictures (yes, I really am that much of an idiot!) it would be a great help...

Thanks,

Gareth