Sign in to follow this  
VR Zen

G60 Radiator

Hi all,

i have used the search on here but still does not tell me what i need to know.

any way i'm looking for a Radiator i have looked as the GSF website, and they only sell them for the vr6 not the g60. i dont really want to go to the stealers and pay silly money as i'm repairing the car after it got hit. hence a new rad needed.

any advice anyone please?

After seeing some GSF and ECP rads after a year or two I really would get one from the dealer - you pays an extra few quid, you get the plastic elbow, bolts and seal and it will last 5 times longer...

Hello Supercharged,

i went down to VAG this afternoon as i had an order to pickup for the corrado, i got a price for the Rad and got a :shock: it worked out to over 200 notes for a 420mm Rad !!!!

i think i'm going to get it from somewhere else as im short of the green stuff for now! anyone know anywhere cheaper as GSF dont seem to stock them any more i'm told as i went down there as well !!!!

Mate, they must have quoted for the wrong part as the G60 430mm rad is £149 + vat retail but will (good) discount you should be able to get for about £100 - try another dealer or give GPC a call

Part number is 535121251B