rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

Yup i defentley recoginise it, bloody hell its low!

my mates a security guard at CAP, don't think i have spoke to you at tescos but i did see u pottering about town,

What rado you planning next? VR6?

Yeah the coils were wound right down for those photo's and then I ran it like that till I sold it.

Going for G60 next. Always wanted one. There's one for sale on here that needs a bit of work I'm wanting to go see when I've got the time.

Aye when you get your next one we shoud have a local meet? iam sick of driveing round town and seeing so many chav mobiles it would be nice to see a group of corrados or any VAG group cars in the highlands,

went along to the SVAG meet at knockhill last weekend, not many raddos though :( only 6 (inc mine) IIRC. They were all looking good though :salute:

which rado did you have hatcha

Dark Blue L reg valver: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/keeve/vwsep6.jpg

My Mate's now bought it off me and its still going about Inverness. If you see him give him a flash!

Yeah, you will have no doubt seen it in Cap, I 'work' nightshift there. Dark blue VR you say, think I've spoken to you up at Tesco's before?

ahh i remember seeing it about i used to drive a red 8v but it has been replaced and is now in the garage waiting to get sold

went along to the SVAG meet at knockhill last weekend, not many raddos though :( only 6 (inc mine) IIRC. They were all looking good though :salute:

I was there aswell, didn't see your car Steve? Not that I had the Raddo with me, went in the Quattro, less smoke :( :lol: Some nice cars, but as you say, not many Raddo's

I was there in my Corrado, dark burgundy left hoocker. I was parked at the very bottom of the car park. The Corrados that were there looked good, really liked the 2 storms that turned up and parked at the top just as you came in.

If all goes well I should be re-joining the Corrado community next week. :clap:

Was also thinking, I know there's been a couple Corrado Forum meets down south. Has anyone tried organizing a Scottish meet? Probably not the best time of year to have one though!

I was there aswell, didn't see your car Steve? Not that I had the Raddo with me, went in the Quattro, less smoke :( :lol: Some nice cars, but as you say, not many Raddo's

I left just after lunch Bill so maybe was gone before you were there ? i was parked down near the bottom.

someke form the raddo..... that doesnt sound good ?

I was there in my Corrado, dark burgundy left hoocker. I was parked at the very bottom of the car park. The Corrados that were there looked good, really liked the 2 storms that turned up and parked at the top just as you came in.

yep pretty sure i saw it :salute: must have left before the storms arrived :scratch:

Yeah a scottish meet would be good,

also i seen your old valver yesterday hatcha pottering around town, it sits a hell of a low looked good though

Yeah a scottish meet would be good,

also i seen your old valver yesterday hatcha pottering around town, it sits a hell of a low looked good though

I was probably in it too. :lol:

Stevej that sounds like a good shout!

Yeah there were a couple of guys in the car, it was going past the B.P garage oppisite the college i was crossing the road at the pedestrian crossing

thing is there all old folk so they wont be on here!

Oi !! What makes you think us oldies aren't on the forum !! :)

Orite michael its paul, were you planning to come and see my corrado that was on ebay couple of weeks ago? your old man emailed me and said you got one in livingstion? if its you then iam just saying hi and get some pics up when you get your new motor if its not you i look like a twat :epicfail:

Well i was planning it and geting a golf vr highline but couldnt come to terms to sell it these cars really do get to you, so i bought a polo to run around town and use the corrado at the weekend

Well, I know of 3 other Storms (at least) in Dundee, 2 other G60s (one of whom I speak to), at least 3 other 1.8 16V (one of whom I speak to), and have passed other Corrados that I don't know what they were.

So maybe Dundee is keeping them all? :-P

heaps up here in Aberdeen too :wink:

Yeah im in the Aberdeen area Ellon. Me n my mate both have rado VR6's. his is the light grey phase 1 and mines the blackberry phase 2

Cracking cars!

Ever any Scotand rado meets?!? :D