Sign in to follow this  
grathies

BBS RM012 Width Options

Currently have a set of G60 RM012s on the Raddo (ET33 I belive?)

Standard dishes, Im wanting to go wider, The car will be dropped about 70mm all round, what sort of dish can I safely run without them poking out of the arches?

Should I just go for a 1.5" or would a 2" be ok?

i also have a set of RM's and need to know whats the widest i can safely go with a good drop and no arch rolling, i have been told 2" with stretched tyres but i dont really like the stretched look.

by the way my RM's are ET35 which is the same as the original offset for g60's, not sure what the difference is between RM's and RM012's if any?

hade 2" outer on BBS RM's when I had my Rado G60. It was dropped a bit, about 40mm I think. It did rub though on some bumps/dips. Saying that though, I cant remember what size tyre I had, i think it was a 195/50 so you may be ok with a 45 profile as the rubbing was only slight on the edges of the tyre.

If you wanted to stay with a 50 profile then make your wheels 7.5" and I doubt you will have problems then.

As informed by someone on http://dubforce.net