cheesy

Anyone Interested in a Show Cage for there Corrado

I've been looking into this alot recently trying to find companys who make them without success really.

A mate of mine has just had a cage fitted into his Saxo, made by the company Dimma.The quality and fit is superb.

I gave them a ring to c if they would do a one off for me, Booked my car in for the start of november.

I've said i use a Corrado forum and there might be some guys on here that are interested aswell.

Maybe theres a few that are up for a group buy?

He gave me a rough idea of cost which would about £300, but all depends on how many are interseted.

The Cage bolts to the existing seatbelt locations and is designed around the fact of having the rear seats in, but of course u can take them out.

The cage has no diagonal, but if people want this i can speak to them to c if they would do it.

The Tubing is 50mm highly polished Aluminum

Anyone interested let me know or if u want more details i will find them out.

Spoke to them today and they would do one with diagonal or with diagonal both sides

Cheers Chris

ooooohhhhh man ive been looking 2 and im having no luck. Looking for a for the rear but wouldnt mind doing the whole car depends on how much it costs