Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Clear side repeaters

Depending on where you get them from they should come with the orange bulbs that you need.

Think i got mine from Halfords, have seen them in other mototring places and theyve had the bulbs as well.

Mate i can send you the orange bulbs, im sure postage will be not much over 30p. I just assumed you had them, as you never asked for them. Ill send them, but it might take me 3 days short of a month to post them. :?

:lol: don't look confused. i'm not :lol:

you could post em if you would like to, depends if i can find any at halfords etc

Mate, just take your old ones to halfords, and ask them if they have orange versions!!!! IF not, and if its all going pete tong, ill post the ones i have to you for free tmro.

i've just bought some now from ebay, i'm pretty sure they are ok, they look like all the others i've even changed

thanks anyway

Ok mate, but if they dont fit call me and ill send you the ones i have. I hope you didn't any anymore than a fiver mate, incl postage.