Sign in to follow this  
joebrent

Some pics of my 1.8 16v

pics will follow when they have been kindly resized for me by vr6storm!!!!

Edit: Pics added......and the name's VR6 ;)

Lovely lookin car bud!!! its what i had in mind when i was first looking for a corrado. same colour, same wheels. NICE!!!

Not being funny though, but your corrado badge looks to far to the left? maybe its been debadged at some point and that could be removed with out leaving holes behind it?

it probably has been debadged at one time as the 16v badges are gone! i thought the corrado badge looked a bit left as well!

The only thing ive done to it is put an amp and alpine head unit in and put a momo steering wheel on. the car has done 123k!!!

it dont look like its done that mileage! tidy. mine is nearing the same. just 2K behind ya now! What kinda interior you got? got any pics of that too? what style of wheel did you get? you considered Audioscape door pods to make the most of the Alpine unit?

Yea Joe, very nice car there m8 8)

The black does look cool (especially when its that clean. Although I've heard a few other black C owners complaining about how difficult it is keeping their cars clean.

btw, what kind of polish do you use?

The numberplate on my A4 is 'JMC 666', it used to belong to a fellow called John Mc Cartney.

not to sure how much it is dropped, i have had the plate for a while, i use auto glym polish, and yeah it is tricky to keep the car clean!!!! oh yeah and the wheels are bk racing with a trick black finish or something like that!!!

thanks for all the comments.