Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

Preparation for my doorpods

Well, after ordering my doorpods i've been preparing for their arrival, by purchasing some nice bits and bobs:

A lil sound deadening:

sounddeadening.jpg

Some quality power and RCA cabling:

powercables.jpg

Amp and components:

ampcomps.jpg

The amp is a 2 channel Eton jobbie, delivery a nice 2 x 165W RMS to the components:

amp.jpg

The components are Hertz Hi Energy HSK 165's:

compscrossove.jpg

comps.jpg

crossover.jpg

All equipment supplied by Luke Massy over at Plush Automotive, http://www.plush-automotive.com . His product section isn't finished on the site yet, but he deals in alot of very good brands, drop him en email if you're after anything. I've also got the car booked in to have all the equipment fitted as soon as the Audioscape pods arrive. Very very good set of components, will hopefully have the front end sounding sweet as a nut once everything is in. It'll all be running off a Blaupunkt Memphis headunit too.

lol, the install will be fairly stealth, so i dont know if it'll show off his skills well enough, altho i guess it would show his stealth skills!!

Altho the Rado is coming off the road soon, so the equipment isn't going in for a good few months now

At least you bought some decent cables not the autoleads crap most people use!!Will sound sweet fitted a set of them components in an alfa gt with the same skins and cables but with audison amp, BEAUTIFUL was the customers description!!!