Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Detail Offer - Ends Aug 2008

Hey Andy,

Where are you based? I had a quick look round the site but couldnt find a post code to do a google map, would be very interested in coming up in the new year for "the works" :-) but as I am in Southampton I wanted to know how far away you are.

Cheers

Dan

You two can fight amongst yourselves to come to the isle of man and clean my car.

Well there'd be at least 3 C's between us two so it must be worthwhile taking a trip! ;)

am already planning to come to bournmouth area for a week early in the new year... how much does it cost to come across to IOM and would there be somewhere to stay?

and on the way bk u could stop off and do mine!?

Mate, Bournemouth's quite a large detour if he's going back to W. Yorks from the IOM (5-600ish miles out of the way!)

(You might be thinking of The Isle of Wight :wink: )

and on the way bk u could stop off and do mine!?

Mate, Bournemouth's quite a large detour if he's going back to W. Yorks from the IOM (5-600ish miles out of the way!)

(You might be thinking of The Isle of Wight :wink: )[/quote:a7b8b]

i also made this mistake! ha whoops IOM is miles away from the south

The ferry port is about 1hr 30mins from me to IOM.

It would obviously mean a weekend stay, hotels etc.

Probably cheaper for you lot to come to me! :)

New special offer for the new year! I've edited the Page 1 ad too.

Full Machine Polish Special Offer - £140

----------- Offer Ends 31st January 2007 -----------

(Normal Price £150-£225 depending on condition)

http://executivedetailing.co.uk/content ... 8&Itemid=2

Also, for each person coming from here to get it done, £10 is donated to the forum. (only fair!)

It doesn't have to be a VW either. For now, you would have to come to me unless you can provide power, generic hose tap and somewhere undercover to do it.

Thanks!

Orange peel isn't something you can get rid of with this. It's all down to the bodyshop that painted it. Could possibly reduce it a tad but only a very good bodyshop would be able to do it.

Ok guys, this is the deal!

I'm getting married this thursday->friday and then going to Jamaica on Monday, which means we''l be unable to do any cars OR take any bookings to do for when I get back as I don't intend on answering my mobile on a beach!

Soooooo.......

As an incentive and so we're not sat on our backsides after my hols we're doing a cut price machine polish (the same detail as the Cupra R) on Saturday 14th July!

It's unlikely that we'll get a booking before this wednesday for then so this benefits us both!

Full Machine Polish

14th July 2007

£120 (normally a minimum of £140 for a 106 sized car)

You would have to be in Keighley, West Yorks for 9.00am on the Saturday (or leave it with us on Friday).

If we do get a cancellation in the future then we might post it up here as its better to work for a cheaper price than not at all!

Cheers!

Ok guys, this is the deal!

I'm getting married this thursday->friday and then going to Jamaica on Monday, which means we''l be unable to do any cars OR take any bookings to do for when I get back as I don't intend on answering my mobile on a beach!

Soooooo.......

As an incentive and so we're not sat on our backsides after my hols we're doing a cut price machine polish (the same detail as the Cupra R) on Saturday 14th July!

It's unlikely that we'll get a booking before this wednesday for then so this benefits us both!

Full Machine Polish

14th July 2007

£120 (normally a minimum of £140 for a 106 sized car)

You would have to be in Keighley, West Yorks for 9.00am on the Saturday (or leave it with us on Friday).

If we do get a cancellation in the future then we might post it up here as its better to work for a cheaper price than not at all!

Cheers!

That was a quickie divorce then ... ;)