Sign in to follow this  
Mancorr

Digi-dash in corrado!

of course you could see if UR-quattro digi-dash clocks are an easier fit............dunno how you'd work the revs tho as the UR is a 5-cylinder

I get the feeling this is gonna be a cool thread 8)

I once saw a nova with the gte clocks, hate to say it but it looked pretty good (the dash only, that is :wink: ). Wouldn't you loose the MFA though? Unless you incorporate the original lcd somehow, though I'm guessing it'd mean some major surgery on your standard clocks!

Good luck fitting it, I hope to see some piccies one day.

Indeed the MFA will be lost :(

*vr6storm* I would have fitted or at least prefered the quattro digi but as you say the revs will be out :( thus my reasons for trying to make the Astra digi look a bit different by changing the colour. The illumination is green now instead of the yellow. Just gotta work out how to house him nice and snug in the dash. Time is a bit tricky now as im back at work today, but im a scaffholder so get to finish early (about 4pm) due to early nights....but then i work the door at clubs around the Bucks area 4 nights a week.....what one does for money ey :lol:

Time is a bit tricky now as im back at work today, but im a scaffholder so get to finish early (about 4pm) due to early nights....but then i work the door at clubs around the Bucks area 4 nights a week.....what one does for money ey :lol:

which doors do you work at fella?? any in MK??

After free entry ey?!! I do Smiles in MK mate (strip club, opposite the old Empire) PM me if you want to come down and ill get you free entry. I was doing Chicagos in Aylesbury last week.....if your single then that is the place to go....no fail guaranteed!

of course you could see if UR-quattro digi-dash clocks are an easier fit............dunno how you'd work the revs tho as the UR is a 5-cylinder

try prying one of those out of a quattro owners sweaty little mitt's!

Also they need lots of sensors hooked up and working, plus a seperate loom and ecu and a voice synthesizer......its enough of a mare when they stop working in the car theyre designed to fit into!

After free entry ey?!! I do Smiles in MK mate (strip club, opposite the old Empire) PM me if you want to come down and ill get you free entry. I was doing Chicagos in Aylesbury last week.....if your single then that is the place to go....no fail guaranteed!

:lol: Nah im ok thanks.... :lol: I no the place well though.. :lol:

Not been out in Aylesbury may have to pop down sometime :D

bally you not scared of going out are you, after last week hahaha

turning down free entry bally, to much egg nog mate???? :lol:

TBH, I don't think £200 (price of that one on eBay) is crazy money to ask for one of these at all, this is around the going rate for as rare a interior piece as this, £180 for the one on ed38, so about right.

What a start to 2007....the digi from the GTE does not work :cry: I tried it in my mates Astra GTE and still no luck. Oh well i better get bidding on e.bay for one....not even looked if there are any on there at the mo!

A friend of mine had an Astra GTE Digi-dash in his Clipper. I remember him saying he used a speed transducer from a mk3 Golf if thats any help.

bally you not scared of going out are you, after last week hahaha

just read yr reply.. not scared of fackall prick :p