Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

Concept Corrado

Glad they didn't go with that one! looks dated now, I think the designer had seen "Back to the future" a few too many times. Hay my first post!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i think they should have gone with the all red like the third pic... but with the shape of the orange/red lights they ended up using.. ah well can't get everything right.

check the badge on the back and then tell me that the corrado wasn't intended as the scirroco's sucesor... :lol:

download.php?id=2348

thats exactly what i thought when i first saw those pics a while back!! lol :lol:

the rear of the top pic looks like they grafted on the rear end of a renault 11 :shock:

Hehehehehe

Was trying to put my finger on what it looked like and thats it. Thank god someone made the descisions they did, and we have what we have now. Didnt notice the Scirroco badge as well. Well spotted.

The germans where well ahead of their time in the modding scene as well.............keyless entry!!!

the rear of the top pic looks like they grafted on the rear end of a renault 11 :shock:

Hehehehehe

Was trying to put my finger on what it looked like and thats it. Thank god someone made the descisions they did, and we have what we have now. Didnt notice the Scirroco badge as well. Well spotted.

The germans where well ahead of their time in the modding scene as well.............keyless entry!!!

I prefer those back lights to anything else I've seen ...I wonder what's the chances on getting some

I prefer those back lights to anything else I've seen ...I wonder what's the chances on getting some

That's how I'm going to do my rear lights when I get me spare set to experiment on. I think they look much better.

Watch this space! :D

Hopefully they will look a little something like this

rear_lights.jpg

They obviously didn't get it sorted out in time and gave us all the crappy handles that break instead!!

i really don't think the third and fourth photos are very far away from the car we ended up with.

The prototype is a peugeot i reckon.

cheers

paul

i really don't think the third and fourth photos are very far away from the car we ended up with.

The prototype is a peugeot i reckon.

cheers

paul

I tend to agree, mate. 8)

The badge on the last one looks NOTHING like a VW emblem and is totally the wrong shape... :shock:

However, the last but one pic shows me that I wasn't a million miles off with my comparison of a 'shopped 'rado to a Delorian in a different thread! (look at it without looking at the right hand side of the photo!) :?

That's how I'm going to do my rear lights when I get me spare set to experiment on. I think they look much better.

Watch this space! :D

Hopefully they will look a little something like this

rear_lights.jpg

Saw a silver one in Performance VW a couple of months back with full read rear lights and it looked awesome. I personally prefer that look to the "lexus" style clear ones.

Get some pics on if and when you do it!