Sign in to follow this  
shephard

im having heater problems

i have a corrado that has been bought as a little project its not on the road yet so am regularly going out and starting it up, the heater works fine but it has stopped blowing out of the windscreen, and is blowing all under the dash, i had it all out today (what a bugger) and where i think is the matrix joins onto the like channels it seems to have come apart but no explanation why because the car has hardly been used and was working before, can any one shed any light please, i also noticed that under the matrix in the floor is a vent which looks like it should have something over it but what,this could explain the excess condensation in the car.

Wen i topok my heater box out it was open at the joins too, its just the foam that used to seal it breaking up i reckon.

I sealed it back up with duct tape and can feel it blowing a lot stronger now its back together.

yeah that sounds a good idea do you have any idea what the vent on the fllor is please and it looks like there should be a seal on that 2. cheers