Sign in to follow this  
shephard

polished rocker cover

I have a brand new polished rocker cover for a 1.8 16v and i am thinking of selling it because i might be selling the corrado and was just wondering how much interest i would get for it, £45 posted

Follow the guidlines. It needs to go into a queue for the mods to pass then gets posted......

Keeps us all in check and fair....

Any problems pm one of the mods and they will help you out.

Tim

No worries.

And I would of probably had it off your hands if it was of a 2.0l Cant be bothered polishing mine 8)

Not too sure but she has cost me enough already and can really justify it just now...... Head gasket has just gone..

i have never know a car as awkward and fiddly as these and i dont have much patience so u can guessi get very hacked off and give up quick

take it you have seen one of my goes at doing it think i cheered eveybody that had a look at it lol here goes anyway were are your photos posted ?

have a quick look its under power roar in the engine bay took a while but i got there hurray :oops:

consider sold if you can wait till nextweek for me to pay you v6 bonnet in spray shop being sprayed

ok feela will let you know as soon as cos im not 100% sure exactly if i will get rid just wondering what sort of interest i would get, watch this space

thats not a problem if you do deside to sell just let me know pm me or something :)