Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Halfords Pro 62 Pce Socket Set with Ratchet Spanners -

Ok they had the 47 and 102 piece kits there. (THey were quite dear).

My mate has ordered some 62 piece sets from another branch (they have around 6 or 7 sets), and he will let me know as soon as they arrive.

Khurrado any chance you can confirm the waiting list of people who want one of these sets, its getting confusing whos in line :?:

Right, if anyone wants one i've just reserved 3 at my 2nd from most local store lol including the display one, so chances are thats not all there but its still worth it for 16 squids.

Will post up when i get back. B A R G A I N! ! ! !

You can never have too many spanners standing in your garage

if you find no one comes thru, i'll 100% have a set and pay you asap.

Don't wanna tread on anyones toes tho, so only if the other 2 don't want them for whatever reason

thanks

Why don't you just send Nick some money so he has to send you one ;)

no, no, no, thats not how it works.

it should be:

"why don't you send Nick some money and he'll send you mine"

get in!!! :)

i got the last one in my local store, phoned the g/f dad to see if he could get one (somerset) BUT NO JOY FOR HIM :(

just to rub salt in, i stole £10 gift voucher that the gf had for xmas so i got mine for £5.99!!!!

8)

Right, if anyone wants one i've just reserved 3 at my 2nd from most local store lol including the display one, so chances are thats not all there but its still worth it for 16 squids.

Will post up when i get back. B A R G A I N! ! ! !

You can never have too many spanners standing in your garage

if you find no one comes thru, i'll 100% have a set and pay you asap.

Don't wanna tread on anyones toes tho, so only if the other 2 don't want them for whatever reason

thanks

Why don't you just send Nick some money so he has to send you one ;)

well i'm quite efficient at getting deals sorted, i waste no time :-P

you mean you don't read the rules and jump the queue?

Thats a blackeye crime in Woolworths!

LOL - good to see a few of you managed to get one, it's worth ringing the stores really as alot of them are not putting in the sale section apparently as they will get nicked... I think most of them have beed had by staff tho etc but as above there are a few still kicking around!

Worth also taking a trip to any older stores (more stock to clear) - I picked up another Megs Clay Bar kit for a fiver yesterday.

Also noticed a new megs claybar kit in halfords, with sparay 2 clay bars and a premium microfibre for £12

Tried 3 stores here in Northern Ireland and no luck, bought my set a while back for £59 so would have been passing them on :(

Seen the New claybar kit today aswell, I was told it was £22 but it included 2 claybars and a nifty storage tub, quick detailer, a microfibre and some new wax product.

The claybar pack is a good price, definately.. might have to look out for that next time in in Halfrauds!

Just tried my local store and they've got none of the socket sets! :(

just to rub salt in, i stole £10 gift voucher that the gf had for xmas so i got mine for £5.99!!!!

lol, was that one of those presents you give your gf so that its actually of use to you instead?! can't think there's that many girls that get halfords vouchers for xmas?!? :)

duke_st, :lol: they were them high street vouchers that theres a load a dogdy £10 ones going around (mine were £5`ers) still

for the record i also rang llandudno hellfrauds and they didnt have any