Sign in to follow this  
Bees

Bodyshop - Manchester/stockport area

Does anyone know of ay good body shops within manchester/stockport or close by.

After the bad wind a slate from my work fell off the roof and slap bang into my bonnet!!! :mad: was so peed off and work are still looking into if i am covered to claim on their insurance or not!!

So in the meantime i am getting some quotes but I want to take it somewhere that is well know.

Any help much appreciated,

Thanks for the reply ill give them a try - Wilmslow is not too far from me. where abouts are they?

any know of any more in the North West?

Try behind the citreon garage on Cross Street in sale Sale Body Repair Centre he respayed my mates yellow G60 a treat and he's cheap.His name is Kev No. 01619730001 or his moblie is 07949500920. Tell him Dave and Martin with the corrado's sent you.Hope you get it sorted soon Bees and hopefully be able to claim off your works insurance to.C ya around geez.

Thanks for the replies - been to a number of bodyshops and they all saying that i need a new bonnet!! gutted as i as hoping it would at least be repairable. I spoke to a few bodyshops who claimed they think can get hold of one from VW but i am not so sure that they stock them anymore?

Does anyone know if you can order a bonnet from VW and if not then any ideas on where i can get a bonnet from? is it going to have to be a bonnet from scrapper or similar??

Thanks

Late spec bonnets are still available from VAG. Not sure on prices though. But have a look in the for sale thread, Im sure there are a couple of bonnets on cars that are being broken.

Try behind the citreon garage on Cross Street in sale Sale Body Repair Centre he respayed my mates yellow G60 a treat and he's cheap.His name is Kev No. 01619730001 or his moblie is 07949500920. Tell him Dave and Martin with the corrado's sent you.Hope you get it sorted soon Bees and hopefully be able to claim off your works insurance to.C ya around geez.

Top thread.

I was wondering where to get the few dinks n stuff out of my new Yellow 60 come Spring. I shall be logging this No.

Hay Bees

I was at my Sisters this week in Notts. A massive slate missed my car by not alot. Was asleep when the act of God happened! Broken about 2 foot from my car. Would have prob hit the roof square on...Maybe my luck is changing :roll:

Did the slate pierce the bonett?

Yer the looks like i had a few slates come down - onw has more or less put a hole in the bonnet which has impacted accross the bonnet (hence the new one needed) and another grazed my passenger door.

They have made a bit of a mess of my bonnet - I suppose it could have been worse or even put windows through but i'm just gutted to look at it and not sure how or who is paying for the damage yet - as got a feeling i may have to fork out for it!!