Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Scottish Ex VR owners?

'Ullo.

God,havn't posted in here for a looooong time.

If there are any Scottish Corrado owners in here,who have recently parted company with a Blue VR6-reg no A16 KYS-and are wondering what happened to it,I might be able to shed some light on that for you...... :wink:

Corrado owners parting with their car... what a strange concept! Why would you do that. :)

- Ross

Odd that you should say that-mine's been off the road now for best part of 5 years and I still can't bear to sell it-even thouigh it refuses to start!!

Did it come from down Ayr way,I think I remember a dark blue VR6 with the same reg letters,but something tells me it was a K plate :?:

Did it come from down Ayr way,I think I remember a dark blue VR6 with the same reg letters,but something tells me it was a K plate :?:

Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

Yeah,the new owner told me it was originally on a K plate and I think came here from Dundee via Aberdeen.

Reason I posted is to see if anyone on here used to own this car and was interested to know what happened to it.

I guess from the lack of interest in this thread,thats not the case,then.

Apart from my G60,I can count on one hand the amount of Corrado's that have been here on this Island,so if anyone recognises the reg and description and wants any details on thier old car,let me know.

Apart from my G60,I can count on one hand the amount of Corrado's that have been here on this Island

I'll bring mine up one day then thats one more to grace the Orkney Islands. The missus is from Stromness so I've been up a fair bit over the past few years. Never been up in the C yet, maybe in the summer!?!

wavey.gif

Scottish former VR6 owner here, in fact it makes an appearance in this very thread... :wink: And mine made a trip up to Orkney a few years ago, still have very fond memories of that trip :D

Jamie

wavey.gif

Scottish former VR6 owner here, in fact it makes an appearance in this very thread... :wink: And mine made a trip up to Orkney a few years ago, still have very fond memories of that trip :D

Jamie

It makes an appearance? Where?

I have a feeling that I remember seeing a Corrado on a visit here,a couple of years back.

I drove past in my MK2,thinking "!".

I then remeber seeing it again in a car park and was going to put a note under the wiper with the forum address on it,but I had neither pen or paper. :roll: :oops: :lol:

Apart from my G60,I can count on one hand the amount of Corrado's that have been here on this Island

I'll bring mine up one day then thats one more to grace the Orkney Islands. The missus is from Stromness so I've been up a fair bit over the past few years. Never been up in the C yet, maybe in the summer!?!

Go on,you know you want to!

Just imagine testing the handling on the twistier roads around here,and then opening up that mighty VR on the looong straights,without fear of a Gatso........ :-P

wavey.gif

Jamie

It makes an appearance? Where?

See Glenn's (Bojmobile) avatar :D