Sign in to follow this  
dubzondis

corrado g60 HELP..!!

To readers..

i have a g60 corrado and its wont start unless i get a jump start.. BUT even after that when i take off the jumper cables it dies after 30 seconds.. what do you think in could be..?? tested the altinator at kragens they said its good.. can it be a bad gound cable/s..?? or what..?? please help..

THANK YOU..

Battery???

Moving as this is for Questions about the Site.

Best of luck sorting it :)

okay illl have those checked out today.. and if that dont work ill try to see if there are n e other problems to try to sort out my problem.. thx for the tips..

MOST APPRICIATED..

alternator... same thing happened with my red rado the first time i owned it... the battery is dead from the alternator not charging the battery and when you jump start it your car is getting power from the other car. when you disconnect the cables your car should be charged by the alternator, and since it is not the car tried to keep running by using the power form the battery. since that is also dead the car will not keep running and die usually immediately after disconnecting the jumper cables...