Sign in to follow this  
mambomonkey

STOLEN

Right, the unspeakable had happened. My Golf G60 was stolen last night. Most people you tell that your car has been nicked offer sympathies but don't really understand. Hopefully you guys on here come closer to knowing how i feel, and knowing how you can't describe the beyond gutted feeling you get when somthing you have poured this much time care and love into is just not where it was the night before. For this reason i'll be brief. If any of you guys hear about it (details below) whether it's parts for sale or the whole car, or anyone in the industry sees/hears about it, please let me know. Co-incidentally, it was nicked from Beckenham in Kent which is in the London borough of Bromley, so if anyone sees it knocking around... Details are as follows: MK2 Golf Dark Blue, 3 door, G60 conversion, 5 spoke compomotive alloys registration G769UKK. My details are Will Sansom tel: 07764612059 mailto:[email protected].

Please guys, keep your eyes and ears open. - I appreciate it.

P.s. Anyone without an alarm/immob. get one now. It only takes one time, - it was next on my to-buy list. Cheers.

So so so sorry to hear about this!

I assume this was mistakenly posted in 2 separate forums so i'll lock this duplicate.