Sign in to follow this  
JIMMI

WIRING DIAGRAM FOR HEATED AUDI TT SEATS

Hi dudes,

i need the wiring diagram for the TT seats ive put into my rado, the plugs are there under the seats so if i can get the digram for it ill be able to mate them to a switch and make a loom for them so they work as they should ! Can anyone help??

Jimmi...................

If you can wait till get home i know a lad who works down at the parts department at Audi on the Silverlink, i could ask him if he can get his hands on one...

If you can wait till get home i know a lad who works down at the parts department at Audi on the Silverlink, i could ask him if he can get his hands on one...

Cheers goldie, ill hang on til you get home and we can see what we can do !!

Blue mk2 ill pass the info on if i get anywhere

Jimmi.............

I've wired mine up! You just need the two fat wires for + & -, the thinner two wires are from the thermister for temperature control, you can't use these as they probably used to go to the ECU or something. I wired mine through a relay to two mini latching mpb's mounted on a blank in the dash. I switch on in the morning and can feel them warming within a couple of mins, when they get nice and hot I just switch off as the heater has warmed up by now.