Sign in to follow this  
woody

Bit And Pieces Done To My Car Last Weekend

Just had a new Saches (spelling) clutch and Slave Cylinder and uprated front engine mount (from TSR Racing). Also hasd a set of uprated shocks fitted. The C pulls off the line so smoothly now its a different car i am sure and corners like never before. :lol: A big thanks goes out to John (16vG60) for the work which once again ruined his weekend. (The car did not want give its gearbox up lots of swearing involved). For the amount of hours spent doing the jobs there should have been more labour than on the bill. Money Well Spent

Next Weekend Work - Take car back to John to get a mate of his to install a Clifford Concept 300 All In for £280ish. Going to the steelers in the week to get the MkIV Golf door pin covers which flash in unsion as part of the alarm. Also found out that you can still get the original Leather gear Knob £21.95 +vat ( Mine has a split). I have tried a couple time on ebay to get one but no luck.