Sign in to follow this  
joebrent

problems with dash dials and MFA

should there be a light above the revs,speedo and petrol gauge? on myne only the petrol and revs seem to have a light above them.

when my indicators are on the left and right arrows are not illuminated but the small light in the bottom left lights up (is the bulb for the speedo light and the indicator arrows the same? this may explain why i dont have a light directly above my speedo??!!)

I also need a new MFA Computer as myne lights up and you can see the screen twitching when you press the mfa button, but, nothing shows on it!!! it looks like it is cracked!! any ideas where to get one from?? still avaliable from the stealers??

thanks in advamce

there is a green led behind each arrow for the indicators and 3 bulbs along the top of the dials. one above each gauge. if your MFA is knackered and like you say, cracked, sorry bud, but it sounds like someone has been there before you!!!!

Well id like to know how a fixed screen has managed to crack, with out anyone ever tampering wit the unit.

The bulb is easy enought ones you get the gauges out. its a twist in thing you'll get from the dealer, its an od voltage so i persume youll only get them there.

The led's. aint had them out myself, but it shows a picture of the connection, and it looks like they just need pulled out, and new ones pushed in maybe with a litlle shaping. I doubt thats why they aint working though. LED's are rare to blow never mind both of them. Getting the MFA changed? you might find a second hand set of gauges easier...