Sign in to follow this  
J a m e s

M3 style lights?

About £200 onwards... try Venom motorsport... 01254 814444

& Performance solutions on 01604 232033

hehe, I just had to find a price for sending something the other way, from Oxford to Boston (USA), £680, and my MD has just booked a return flight to there for £230, so its 6 times more expensive to send a package than him to fly :shock:

Thera

Call Gwent VW, they got FK ones in for about £170 their number's on this forum a bit futher down the list, got mine through the other day from them and look proper!

FK ones aren't E marked, so are cheaper than the In pro ones. Haven't actually got round to putting mine on yet but most people on the forum seem to prefer the fit of the fks.

alot of people on another thread on here said they prefered the FK ones to the inpros, and so do I.

They look less "in your face", as someone said. They are also sposed to be easier to line up straight on the car.

Thera

['H3R4POR]hehe' date=' I just had to find a price for sending something the other way, from Oxford to Boston (USA), [b']£680[/b], and my MD has just booked a return flight to there for £230, so its 6 times more expensive to send a package than him to fly :shock:

Thera

sh*t i don't know where you are getting that quote from, must be a massive package??

i had my whole corrado shipped from California 2 years ago and it cost less than 800 quid! i have also had a PC shipped las year with Fed Ex 3 day delivery for 165 quid!

suggest you do some shopping round if you want to get things from the states, its far cheaper than you think!

Alex

it was a large package, was a display system for a conference.

In the end he took it on the plane instead of a suitcase ;)

Thera