Sign in to follow this  
L100PY_H

Bilstien shocks

They should bolt straight in as far as I'm aware, don't bother with the springs though. Bilstein tend to use Ventura springs with their cheaper kits and they are PANTS!

they didnt sell. Are you going to ask to buy them for £25?

I've got a set of Bil's on mine, very happy with them, but with standard springs, to which Im looking to change later. I could double check the part number if you're desperate, but not for a while - no way Im taking a wheel off in my suit, lol!

If I didnt have mine on now, I'd-ve bought those, then bought springs seperate - but the yellow shocks are thier better ones, so possibly the springs are ok - try them !!!!!!!!!

These dampers should fit your car. They are the twin tube version of the front strut and although not as high performance as Bilstein's inverted monotube front strut technology (also yellow, looks like it's got a massive piston rod but it's actually the body of the damper upside down!).

The chap above mentioned that Bilstein use Ventura springs, this is completely incorrect. Euro Car Parts make their own 'kits' up using Bilstein dampers and Ventura springs but if you bought a 'proper' Bilstein B12 Tuning Kit (matched springs and dampers), the springs used would be badged up as 'Bilstein' but would in fact only be from either Eibach or H&R. Bilstein 'official' springs are Blue. By the way, I agree with the 'pants' comment!

Hope this helps!