Sign in to follow this  
M4RTiN C-TDI

www.corrado-database.com

Hello Corrado ownerzz

Maybe some of you wil already know of our website de Corrado-database, recently i have posted a topic here, in the meantime the site is evolved to a multi-languagel website of 4 languages, also the corrado club of poland is even registering @ full speed 8)

I just wanted to let the guys who dont already know the site visit it, and post some kewl Corrado's from the UK! There are just only 57 Corrado's now, and that have to grow!!

can i count on that??

greetz M4RTiN and Godless G60

there are some nice cars on there, good place to get ideas from :)

Thera

It was up in Crydon just over a year ago getting a new exhaust at Long Life exhaust's. Other than that I don't think it's been up there.

UP, the update is coming soon!

please register if you havent, we got already over 750 Members registered and thats a litle low for an international website isnt it?

you can host 5 pictures for free on it, of your beautiful Corrado, en share them with the Corrado comunity over the whole world!

PS.

there are a phew sentences left, to translate to english but it will be done!

and UP!! for those Corrado-owners that haven't heard of our site, we have gone past the Magical barrier of a 1000 Corrado-owners that have registered at our site!! and still counting!! :D :D so for those that want to register please do!! because it's always nice to see Rado's from other country's 8)