Sign in to follow this  
khurrado

Sunroof/light switch non operational. Why?

My sunroof does not work! It tilts and slides manually, but the sunroof/light control switch on the roof is unoperational. No light, no power, nada!

I have swapped motors, and switches, to no avail. When i got the car, the fuse bo relays weere all unplugged, and ive plugged them back, in random postiions. I have no idea where they are supposed, to go . Perhaps, that would help?

In any case, any advice woul be excellent, and a picture of someones fusebox fo a valver, would be even better!

Thank you.

the 2nd fuse over from the right on the bottom is the fuse to the sunroof.. also make sure u put the little switch cover back in place over the manual override..

sorry that sounds confusing.. u know the bit that u put the allen key in .. there is a little cover .. make sure that is back covering the allen key hole that u use to manual wind.. otherwise it wont work there is a small solenoid in it..

try that.. if u aint already.. i wouold take a pic of my fuse box but my car is in the paint shop.. but like i said its fuse 21 .. 2nd from rite bottom row..

hope that helps..

sorry i went long way around lol

andy