Sign in to follow this  
brookescourt

Corrado owner no longer, thanks for all the help.

I have unfortunately now sold my G60 :cry: so I would like to thank everyone who has given me help and advice during my 2 years of Corrado ownership, especially Darren (g-man) and Bilal (dubcharged) and eveyone else too. Also Andi & the moderators for designing and running this forum which is the best of the many different ones I am a member of.

The car has gone to a very good home (leew) and I know it will be looked after and that Lee will now 'take it to the next level' in terms of performance and looks. I did have plans for more modifications for it but situations change and I just could not manage with a coupe any more so had to go for something with a bigger boot.

I have bought a 96 Audi A4 Avant 1.8 T Sport so I still have a bit of performance to play with :twisted: but during the test drive it makes you realise how fast and torquey a G60 really is, and what a great car the Corrado is full stop.Even the VR6 ain't too bad :wink:

Anyway, I will continue to be a member and make the odd post or two. You never know, I might be looking for another one again soon as so many people do :lol:

A few pics of the new car below.

Cheers guys,

Rob.

Anyway, I will continue to be a member and make the odd post or two. You never know, I might be looking for another one again soon as so many people do :lol:

A few pics of the new car below.

Cheers guys,

Rob.

:p:p you'll be back.........mark my words :wink: .............once you've been bitten by the Corrado virus.....you won't be able to last too long without one :wink:

anyway keep us posted on how you get on with the avant.....nice looker too btw :wink:

Don't worry mate, I will look after her.

Right , where did I see the three spoke alloys, neon lights and Kenwood rear window sticker for sale :D :lol: :D

Nice one bud. The new car looks good, hope it does you well. Any mods planned? :lol:

Thanks for getting me those gauges and the panel ages ago. just a pity one of them broke :cry: (had to be the oil one!! :mad:)

And if you ever do look for another Rado, at least you know where to look!!!! :wink:

rob very nice car mate im proberly going to get somthing like that soon now im going to be a dad ..... not for me though for the wife..

Darren,

I was suprised at how well it handled for an estate. Being the sports model it has factory uprated suspension, 16" alloys (with tractor tyres) and sports seats.

Not as good as a C but not bad.