Sign in to follow this  
kasman21

sunroof adjustment

hey guys

anyone know how to adjust a sunroof!!! mine is dipping to one side! how do i get to the srews to adjust it?

cheers

tilt the sunroof up off the switch. The cloth covered panel can then be pushed backwards towards the back of the car. With this pushed back you will see on the left and right hand side two torx head screws at each corner - these are the sunroof adjuster screws. Adjust accordingly. Once you are happy with the adjustment, tilt the sunroof up again off the switch, and then slide the cloth panel forward until it clicks into place.......and hey presto :)

i have tried to push the lining back but when i put the sunroof up it raising the lining!!if you know what i mean so i cant push the lining back!!

any ideas ??

cheers!

tilt it only a little, then grab the tilted bit of the lining and pull it towards the back of the car, it sort of un-clips, slides a little and then can be pushed forwards and drops flat, you can then manually slide the whole lining back into the roof, just don't lose it in there!