Sign in to follow this  
Bally

PVS corrado?

this was spotted at MK cruise :lol: anyone no who owns the car? was seen at CCGB @ woburn too.. :)

James & a few northants folks have mentioned seeing a porsche rimmed corrado, is this the one??

As of September it was still owned by Steve Denton of Premier Vehicle Services, he built the car. I don't know if he's sold it on since.

The last I heard Steve Denton still owns the car - it's his daily driver. The Porsche rims as 9" wide as opposed to the 10" ones on Sukh's blue car (in the photo above).

PVS also have a satin silver Corrado VR6 show car, although that one is RHD and has a very different look to the Green one.

John

yeah. not keen on the pic i saw of the silver one...

The green one is supposedly a practice attemt for a full on Corrado tahat is there next huge project, that i've been reading about for donkeys...

nah ahh a lad named jay aka jason owns it...formarly a vauxhall guy. he had a astra coupe with cream leather.

This is to my understanding...he bought it about 2months ago maybe less...2nd premier car i think is aarons silver corrado, with shmidts.

Jays one is always about town...nice leathers, very clean.

Audi handles, flushed front recess+fogs i think too...tinted plates, M3 rear lights, porsche wheels...

Clean but not half as nice as westsides!

owner wise..i think aaron is a much nicer guy to know, he used to own a red 16v at 21yrs or less and last i knew of him he worked for VW Autohaus as a sprayer. Fair enough, his one isn't much work...but atleast it's his own i think!

His red one was...

I heard once that jay turned up to Edition38's regular end of the month meets here in northants and got a bit laughed at in his astra coupe...i guess he prefers the VW scene more.

Northampton is premier golf town! Bally you need to go out friday or saturday night for a cruise round our town, even during weekdays your bound to see one of their projects fly down the road!

One of my favourite show pieces was matt leggets EX mk3 golf! the silver one...THE nicest machine to built in this town!

2nd to that would be premiers mk2 golf...but they've sprayed a good few shells and sold them on to ppl i know.

One of them works at the same place as me...if you noticed an oak green MK2 golf with cream leathers at the ED38 show at billing...its owned by a guy who POURS money into it! its absolutely mint!

Cheers for all the replies... :)

Easy Sanj, cruises aren't my scene to be honest, mate of myn told me they'd seen the rado about.. so thought I'd take a closer look on the site.. my old cars on the site too :lol:

Cousin told me ages ago the VW scene is big in Northants.. may have to pop up for a closer look...

Aaron has sold his silver one about a month ago ,My sons just bought it,and well nice it is too.I phone steve up on the off chance he might know of one for sale and the deal was done.

Thanks for the welcome Bally,sorry i've not got a digi camera but i think theres a few pictures knocking about of it,it was at the edition 38 show just before he bought it on the performance solutions stand.Its looking kinda sorry for itself at the moment tho,the chrome rims are off and some winter wheels on it.Some nice plans in the pipeline for it,VSR manifold waiting to be fitted plus some ice.

hey gary, welcome too...

I didn't know aaron very well, met him once ages ago and he seemed a very nice bloke. Glad to see the car won't be wasted, good luck to you mate...i hope i keep seeing it!

Might see ya son cruise up the welly road in it...whats his name?

Bally the Ed38 site is worth checking out...i think its stephen sweetlands bro's car a Purpley blue golf mkII 16v, look under the bonnet of that! looks great...i need to phone him now and ask where he got the hosing and polished fuel rail pipe...nice touch!

No worries Gary... I no the car now, remeber seeing it at E38.. nice car, went back 3 or 4 times just to have another look at it :lol:

Goodluck with it, it would be great to see some pics.....?

Nothing wrong with winter rims, I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can get the car looking 'bling bling' :lol:

Hey Sanj, I've had a look a little while ago, I'll have a look again later... :D

Here's the car for anyone who hasn't seen it.....

Corrado_079.jpg

Lovely!!

Sanj> when you say polished fuel pipe rail, you mean the 16v vaccum pipe? Trimsport sell these for £8 each, or you can do what I did and get a 2ft chrome wardrobe rail from Homebase and cut it to the desired length...only £2!! Same effect!!

The silison hoses were from http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/ or you can get them from Samco.

HTH

8)

Some nice plans in the pipeline for it,VSR manifold waiting to be fitted plus some ice.

...VR6! :wink:

His name is Lee,dont think he will be down the welly rd much as we live in w'ton!!!he used to own premiers mkiv before this,be at most of the shows next year tho.