Sign in to follow this  
Clay

G60 timing belt & grease info/specs...????

I'm from South Africa, I had an imported G60 motor in my golf mkII, the G60 never came out here. But my charger broke a few weeks ago, the little timing/cam belt broke on the charger at high revs.

I eventyually got my hands on another G60 supercharger and want to put it in my golf as soon as possible as it was my every day car. But before I do I want to replace that superchargers little toothed timing belt, I've heard some guys change that little belt on the G60s to a 12mm belt, nice!

And I also want to put a fresh coat of the special grease on the inside of the charger.

Could you guys please give me some info/specs/part numbers on the little toothed timing belt & that grease so that I can try match it up locally here in South Africa...

Thanks a mil.

Regards

Clayton

.5" 120xl is what you need for the belt, And a non silicone PTFE greese will help. We can send both to you if needed.

Thanks a lot for the reply mate.

I will what I can find locally here in South Africa...

If i dont have any luck I'll contact you.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if you get an equivalent or generic version on the Kluber Grease Nosol GBY 2