Sign in to follow this  
Spicy G60

porsche brakes (again)

I know this has prob been asked a millon times but I've got a 92 Corrado G60 and wanna get some porsche front calipers with the 305 discs. I've heard you can use seat brackets and discs but i've read so many threads I'm really confused on what ones I need. Can anyone thats done this tell me what parts I need (part numbers would be really helpfull) and which porsche calipers I should get. oh I'm running 8x16 D90's on the front.

Thanks for any help.

hi the mate if can be to you a help on my corrado i put on the carrera 993 allows and front callipers with the audi rs2 brackets and the seat ibiza cupra 305mm discs here some pics of it to make you an idea , the only thing that youve got to do are some spaces to hiup the calipers and from the centre of the brackets ;)

calipaf8.png

spacein7.png

spawo9.png

termfl6.png

hi the mate if can be to you a help on my corrado i put on the carrera 993 allows and front callipers with the audi rs2 brackets and the seat ibiza cupra 305mm discs

Nice job - but those calipers aren't from a 993 - they're rear calipers from a Boxster S or 996 non-turbo.

Usually, carerra 2 cars have black calipers and carrera 4 has silver calipers.

Part number for these I'd guess is 996 352 421 and 996 352 422.

RS2 calipers: 8a0.615.125.aa (Audi part)

Caliper mounting bolt: 999.067.041.09

The search works :wink:

I'm now looking to upgrade my S2 calipers for the Porsche Boxster rear's (421/422)

So do I use these calipers, Ibiza Curpa R adaptors and the Ibiza 305mm discs?

I'm a little confused after reading through pages of threads with a little hangover