Sign in to follow this  
Toph

Rad-hoe - lots of pics (Update page 9

Yeah thinking of just throwing them back at my mate n telling him not to insult me anymore with his scrappy wheels! :lol: :lol:

Catch ya this weekend mate!

Good to finally meet matey.. loved the corrado.. hope you & yr crew get back home safe... speak soon bro..

heres a few pics i got of your car Sunday, cars look very nice, wish i had my door handles coded now :wink:

20080831_0606-1-1.jpg

20080831_0605-1-1.jpg

Cheers guys and the pics mate ^^^^! Was great getting the car there even with the antics of Welsh Police giving off about us photograhping and videoing (but was more me speeding up n breaking, doh!) and the burst pipe! Made it home safe n sound properly last night after crashing out at Orla's. Think the trip was saying 885 miles on the dash, not too shabby! :wave:

The milshakes went down a treat on the Sunday morning, perfect hangover cures! :D

Was great meeting you guys as well, and the others who names now forget me!

Bally congrats on the result too, car was looking awesome!! Loved it! Am already planning on being in the convoy for MIVW with you n your guys, if the offer still stands mate!

My head is over flowing with ideas and already sense a busy year ahead getting the money together and the planned work done, lol! But be worth it if I can keep the ball rolling in the same direction to which its been so far!

Couple of pics of the filthy Hoe after the trip...

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

Is out the front now all gleaming n shiny! Even had people beeping their horns in Belfast at me n giving me the thumbs up! :cuckoo: :lol:

are you keeping them wheels, they look so good :o lol

Am going to try to mate, lol! Am in negotiations with my mate! 8)

If not am def getting another set of splits with a decent dish happening at the rears. Don't think the D90's I had initially will cut the mustard now! :(

Na mate I didn't but thanks for your help! Think I'll be ordering a set of the blue tinted ones off Dub Design Industries or bit the bullet n pay VW for a set!!

Well with the excitement of Edition now over and the whole anti climax of it all kicking in with normal weekends coming in, I decided to go out n tinker at the Corrado tonight. Decided to fit the deeper splitter and the new n shiny rear strut! :D :D

Splitter on... excuse the poor light

IMG_2378.jpg

Random shot before starting into the back...

IMG_2379.jpg

Strut action...

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

Love this car, it looks amazing. Given me plenty of inspiration for mine.

Agree with the comment about the colour coded handles, will defo be doing that.

Had a club meet at the weekend and ave some pics from it of the car...

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

dscf0403qc7.jpg

And Gary's (the Hub)... watch this space :wink:

IMG_1200.jpg

And Gary's (the Hub)... watch this space :wink:

IMG_1200.jpg

Cheers mate was a good wee meet, and we should definately look into to something on a bigger scale :wink:

When i get my car sorted, how about a joint effort for the calendar :norty:

Looking tough mate, i had a little chat with you at ed38 when you were asking any nomad if theyd seen devient..

Much better with the "Man's Splitter" on it!

Real men make the 50mm hit the road :D

oh ho!! Man your laying it down now aren't ya!! Might just to step up to it and see what I can do before its back into the workshop! But saying that you aint seen our roads, lol!!

Wish I had realised as I would ave made a point of heading over to your motor with ya n ave a good banter, n check out the pin action! ;)