Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

That guy who sells miltek stuff...

does anyone know who he is, i need a pipe that goes from the de-cat to the middle section as i cut mine down to fit it to the cat and now i am fitting the de-cat its too short!

Sure is, trades as JMR, not sure if he is on holiday at the mo as I've left a couple of messages for him in the last few days and haven't had a response. He is definitely a Miltek agent though.

brill, cheers guys!

well he last logged on, on the 29th june so im asuming he's away for a while. ive left a message tho via PM.

brill, cheers guys!

well he last logged on, on the 29th june so im asuming he's away for a while. ive left a message tho via PM.

No he's not away at the mo as he's busy working on my VR. He doesn't visit this forum very often as you've seen so best get him on his mobile rather than by a PM.

I got a pm reply and he gave me his number, rang him up, said what i wanted, it was delivered the next day, now whats service!

Really nice guy and highly recomended!

John (JMR) is great... He has suggested a few things for me to do to my 1.8 16v Corrado which will be done after the new year but as a treat for Christmas, I am taking it in next week for a Miltek CAT back exhaust to be fitted and to have the rear wiper changed to the aero style arm and blade (Johns personal work).

Neil,

You now got a full miltek with no cat then?? Bet your C sounds ace!!

Is there a place around here you would recommend for buying ARBs & Poly bushs etc?? Hopefully catch up in the new year, must arrange some meets!! 8)

John falls over himself to help out his customers. It is refreshing, I have to say. I ordered a part from him some time ago for my Golf and he ordered it and had it shipped from Milltek to me, prior to even recieving payment from me. He also kept me updated on the progress regularly.

If I lived a bit more local to him, I think my Corrado would be maintained by him without a shadow of a doubt.

Jim - I live further away than you and still take my car to John - he's planning some interesting changes to his 16VG60 next year that sould make it even nicer.

Since he went full time on the business he's been snowed under with work - already looking at taking someone on - becoming an agent for several good companies too

JMR is a top bloke,if only everyone was as honest as john!!

this should turn into a JMR appreciation thread?? :lol:

try typing in Google "john mitchell racing". All the info is on his web page.

John is a cool guy, very up front and knows his stuff.

I went to him saying i wanted bigger rear brakes and i now have a car with 288mm rear brake discs. All the engineering/design is his own.

Really impressed with my car now. Fantastic :)

Jim - I live further away than you and still take my car to John

Well thats as maybe mate but I just am not driving to the south coast from the Midlands to get my car worked on. My car, whilst I care about what happens to it, is just a car. It doesn't get that sort of treatment!

True - its a long way and I make it a social visit to friends at the same time - lovely driving roads round that part of the country though

He is based in Littlehampton. He moved to a new workshop in April and has spent alot of money on it. I had my Miltek fitted on Tuesday and it looks and sounds great. Even though I am based in London, I am going to take the Corrado to John from now on. Already booked in on the 31st Jan for some other work to be done.

Did the cambelt on my A4 back at the beginning of December, whole front of the car off job, all belts replaced (x4) and water pump/thermostat at the same time, as John explained that you might as well do it at the same time, as you are in the area and everything is exposed. Saves a big job later on. Very interesting seeing the procedure done! Not a closed workshop like dome places. Would highly recomend.