Sign in to follow this  
steven_j_bennett

Porsche Seats and black carpet

Hi,

I am new and have only just recently purchased my Corraddo 1.8 16v.

So far i am pleased it is a great car apart from the bolster in the drivers seat is worn and both front seats are a bit shabby.

I have been looking on ebay and in breakers for a decent replacement interior (leather if possible) but as you may already know these are rare and good ones are non existant.

I have found a couple of nice porsche 911 black leather seats. and know somewhere where i could have the rear seats trimmed to match.

Has anyone already tried fitting porsche sheets into a corrado and if so how difficult is it? has anyone got any pictures? do they even fit at all?

The other thing i would like to do is replace the carpets (prefferably black [Match the seats]) does anyonre know of a company that sells replacement carpets or if any corrados came with black carpets as standard?

Cheers

Steve

:D

Hi,

So far i am pleased it is a great car apart from the bolster in the drivers seat is worn and both front seats are a bit shabby.

I have been looking on ebay and in breakers for a decent replacement interior (leather if possible) but as you may already know these are rare and good ones are non existant.

I have found a couple of nice porsche 911 black leather seats. and know somewhere where i could have the rear seats trimmed to match.

Has anyone already tried fitting porsche sheets into a corrado and if so how difficult is it? has anyone got any pictures? do they even fit at all?

The other thing i would like to do is replace the carpets (prefferably black [Match the seats]) does anyonre know of a company that sells replacement carpets or if any corrados came with black carpets as standard?

Cheers

Steve

:D

right first of its still possible to obtain the bolsters from VW which for the lower ones is approx £26+vat..........

as for porsche seats there is someone who has them in his C........mr renshaw if IIRC though tbh the standard porsche seat even from a 911(SC/Carrera) they don't support as good as the VW standard sport seat......the best porsche seats to get are whats known as the "extended" sports seat ones......though these can be quite rare too

carpets were available in black too from the early to late models..........in the early ones its normally the ones with whats known as "petrol" cloth interior(normally found in alpine white,tornado red and nugget yellow C's)and of course black leather that should have the black carpets