OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Ish, certainly between the bands they do, might experiment further with green bulbs as was suggested on here. Passed its MOT without problems. :D

Good to see you Asim by the way, didnt spot you again in the show, but hope to catch up with you again soon,

The ones Nigel's sending are the all red ones I did around 4 years ago......indicators flash red, but hey the cops never pulled me in the 2 years I had them on the car. Have you masked them in a strippy way to get over the all red flash???

Got to do my rear lamps again.. your car looks awesome Asim.. did you guys use red tint spray?? how many coats etc??

Likewise Brookesy.

Yep the striped finish allows enough amber thru to flash amber. Using a green bulb gets them near enough to the same intensity amber as untinted lights :D

My car gets thru its MOT no problem with these lights.

Hey Asim, I've got the right stuff then, just got to do em again, as I rushed em last time :roll:

Myn failed MOT with red lamps, so borrowed a fellow members FK lamps, did suit the car, but I perfer the red lamps as everyones getting the FK lamps!!!

On of my favourite C's of all time Asim. Perfection. Can understand why its won the awards it has.

Who can spot all the very sublte mods on it? Answers on a postcars please

Choose a nice sunny day and lightly build up the coats, placing the lights in the sun between coats. As long as you are patient and build the coats up lightly you can't go wrong :wink:

Choose a nice sunny day and lightly build up the coats, placing the lights in the sun between coats. As long as you are patient and build the coats up lightly you can't go wrong :wink:

Cheers for the tip Asim.. I'll do that, BTW you running green indicator bulbs??

Hey Amit, have to agree with yah :wink:

mods wise, lupo wipers, lovely BBS rims.. suttle rear pipe.. dropped... lovely leather... what else???

Beesting and rear wiper removed :wink: and a stunning car all round.

mods wise, lupo wipers, lovely BBS rims.. suttle rear pipe.. dropped... lovely leather... what else???

You're not looking hard enough LOL!

Oh my, this was the beauty I was admiring so much at Inters.......immaculate, and stunning in silver and black leather 8) 8) 8) . Think I might even prefer this to my normal favourite combo of blackberry with black leather. It looked substantially standard, which is no bad thing in my book, in fact I think that was a big factor in my admiration.....

Not jealous at all :roll:

Side strips are still on there mate!

Better get off this thread - sorry OSV :oops:

:oops: No worries mate.. :D

BTTT :D

getting to like this C a lot......never really been a fan of satin silver C's but this one is damn nice 8) 8) 8) 8) .........the only thing i'm not too sold on tho is the colour-coded headlight surrounds........but thats just down to personal taste

Had the rear callipers upgraded to the MKIV Golf spec items, the old ones were starting to stick a little on the handbrake. The improvement in the handbrake is superb.

Fair play mate, not often I feel the need to write anything on the forum - ex corrado owner etc etc etc etc etc - but do enjoy a f**king good browse now and again.

That is an awesome corrado, if you ever consider selling her please let me know.

Tom