Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

phoenix gold and alpine stereo.......

was after some help.am currently in the process os sorting my c out,trouble being that in honesty its going to need a respray so to help finance it im thinking of selling my stereo,am after some honest advice with regards to how much it is worth.brand new i know it would of been a v expensive set up.anyway will let the pics do the talking,havnt got any pics of the phoenix gold 6x9s and component speakers at the moment but they would be included.as always any help would be greatly appreciated.cheers andy

The phoenix gold amp isn't worth too much tbh I sold one the same about 3 years back for 50squid.... sorry if thats not what you want to hear.

Not sure what I paid for it as it was part of a cheap install i had done in a focus, it's one of the lower end PG amps. You'll only get a ton plus for the likes of the Titanium amps and possibley the Tantrum ones.

was between 260-300 new so im tihnking top end 65? perect working order dnt think theres a scrath on it.sound fair?

I think your best putting a price for each you'll easy get more that way!

And id be interested in the sub and enclosure !

I dont know fella you name your price for the sub and enclosure havnt a clue how much these go for now so wouldnt know where to start! 8)

ok had a look around at prices etc cheapest i could find a 15'' type r sub for was £200 off the bay. probably looking at around £70 for the sub box altho that wudnt be one that is fitted for the corrado.witht his in mind make me an offer.....

Sorry mate. This is circumventing the rules on selling stuff. Now you've got some ideas on prices, please submit a proper For Sale advert according to the forum guidelines. Locking this thread for now.

Thanks.