Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Joe M's 16v

Here it is, my car (no longer mine as of 12/05/03).

2.0 16v Moonlight Blue Pearlescent

Kamei sideskirts

Factory Fitted Audi Votex Wheels

Janspeed Exaust

Jim??

Nice car Joe :)

Out of interest, why do people blank out their number plate? Only reason I could see would be if it was a special car that had a high theftability and that someone after that specific car could trace it through the number???

Especially for Londonners - one trick to avoid the CC - get another Corrado owner to foot the bill.

I will be keeping mine covered, just in case someone trawls the site for a suitable plate.

Especially for Londonners - one trick to avoid the CC - get another Corrado owner to foot the bill.

I will be keeping mine covered, just in case someone trawls the site for a suitable plate.

I wonder if those cameras in london could pick you reg plate up if it was hung in the top of the rear window, but not flat against the glass???

I was watching sky news the over morning when they had the control center on. made me think!!

Might no be legal but "it feel off officer"!!! :D

do you think it was just coincidence that they chose to start CC during the school holidays :mad: :x :wink: to make sure it looked like it had an amazing effect.......how can they possibly justify £5 per day when people protest about 10p per litre fuel rises,and as for that tw@t David Begg the govt. "expert"who is totally anti-car and pro public transport he goes on about the enviroment etc but they do nothing about pollution caused by airline co's.....i'm pretty sure a corrado would take years to produce the same amount of pollution that a jet airliner causes when taking off.......ah well rant over :mad: :x

oops forgot to mention.........nice looking C you have there joe......sorry to hear you won't make it to the rolling road day :(

Jim??

Nice car Joe :)

Out of interest, why do people blank out their number plate? Only reason I could see would be if it was a special car that had a high theftability and that someone after that specific car could trace it through the number???

To be honest I never thought much about it, I had just noticed a lot of people do it when there cars are on the net so I done the same.

Thanks for the comments everyone :thumbleft:

Joe M, Yeah looks good Joe. 8)

I didn`t realise the cup final was on 16th,I`ve already said to Roddy I would go to Star :? Decisions decisions :D :D