Sign in to follow this  
yohannes

YOHANNES' vr6

Trust me when I tell you people this car in flawless one of the top rados in the world everything done at top quality and time spent no fooling around or rushing. Also help this guy out with some leather corrado recaros he is on the hunt, USA didn't get any recaros in the rados.

For a mint set of Corrado electric RECARO's, you looking at the best part of at least around $2000-$2500 shipped I'd say......cheaper and prob also easier (logistically at least) to find a set of RECARO's electric subframes I would have thought, to go onto the seats you already have ?

This said, think the rado looks awesome mate !

YOYO you're from Gwinnett county! :shock: Wow!

I used to live in Cumming and Alpharetta! Small world!

Am liking this more I see it... now all you really need is the headlight trims.. it looks a bit mk3 Jetta without... If you see what I mean!

Can i have sex with your car please?? Looks great mate! Any plans for the engine or is it staying standard?

THE motor is somewhat stock.. it has headwork(ported and polished with large intake valves, a set of 268 cams, high reves springs, mk4 headgasket and chip to go with it as well).. i would say, this car is by now means slow... :lol: ...

YOYO you're from Gwinnett county! :shock: Wow!

I used to live in Cumming and Alpharetta! Small world!

Am liking this more I see it... now all you really need is the headlight trims.. it looks a bit mk3 Jetta without... If you see what I mean!

OH, I do have the trim rings, just too lazy to put them on... i am wanting to install my french ecodes, i am waiting to buy the harness wiring kit with relays and fuses whatnot..

where are you located now.. i work in duluth near alpharetta.....

yoyo