Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Detailing offered in W.Midlands / Shropshire

Been into detailing my own cars for a good couple of years now and decided to offer my services out - only want to do one car per weekend and can do it either at home or I am prepatred to travel as long as petrol costs are covered.

Will not initially be offering machine polishing as I'm still on that particular learning curve and do not want to practice on other peoples cars.

Want to offer a bespoke service and happy to discuss individual requirments, happy to work on interiors / exteriors or combination of the two.

Only use good quality products, will be offering a selection of waxes and sealants to the individuals specific requirements - currently have twelve different waxes that I could offer

Happy to offer a full money back promise if not completely satisfied - this is never going to be full-time for me but I'm one of these sad people that seems to loving cleaning cars - I'd like to think that the cleanliness of my Corrado is testament to the fact that I do know what I'm doing.

sounds like a plan mate, need to get my new(second hand wheels polished) go some tt comps, havent sorted anything out but if u fancy a messing about with my old wheels which are tt/ s3 alloys (not sure which is correct name but you'll no what i mean) you can play with them and see what happens, wont lose no sleep if the end up buggerd :lol: