Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

VR6 quick update and stories of woe :(

dont slag off stealth one here as you will get banned. i have never posted on here about my THREE experiences with stealth.

one day.

You wouldn't be banned FFS Karl. Yes a lot of us use / have used Stealth but the forum is a place of free speech. You're entitled to have your say if you're disgruntled about an experience you had with them.

OK, you asked for it.

that they certainly did..

and we've all got stories to tell about one place or another. half the time they'll conflict with each other (eg. i had a long standing misfire caused by failed wiring thankfully sorted out by Stealth) but everyone has to take the rough feedback with the smooth.

dont slag off stealth one here as you will get banned. i have never posted on here about my THREE experiences with stealth.

one day.

Well that's what I thought but if a mod tells me I can then I can. If I've had a bad experience then I should be able to share it regardless. I was initially wary to name and shame as I know that lots of people respect Vince and Stealth so that's why I've only told of my experience and not gone critiquing other work they have done. I should also point out this work was done over a year and a half ago.

Karl I think its more about the way you were posting it, it was more anger than criticism. Though I remember and fully understand why you were so p*ssed off and don't blame you. I've had time to cool off and though I'm still angry about it, I can put it aside as time is a great healer.

You wouldn't be banned FFS Karl. Yes a lot of us use / have used Stealth but the forum is a place of free speech. You're entitled to have your say if you're disgruntled about an experience you had with them.

yeh i know that mate, just that sometimes you get the feeling that for some reason Stealth are regarded so highly on this forum that bad mouthing them is a no no.

Fair enough mate. I think you just get a "strong" response purely because a lot of us have been using them for years, and have always been very happy with the service we get. But as I say, I'm not about to try and prevent people from saying what they feel they need to say on the forum. It wouldn't be right to allow criticism of one company, and prohibit feedback of another.