Sign in to follow this  
weetos

Anyone near Mold, North Wales??

hi all looking for a friendly c driver in / near mold .

Because i think my spoiler control module has gone and i could do with it testing on a known good system (mine operates from the switch but not at speed)

oh its a 92 g60 BTW

Cheers Lee

thanks for the offer

but i know there are at least 4 different c's in my local area see them quite often on the road but always heading in the wrong direction. or i'm in a slow arsed works van that wouldn't pull you out of bed :(

ill keep you in mind though thanks

i'm in wrexham if thats any better, i also have a spare that i know works, i will dig it out tomorrow when i get back from work.

your spoiler is also controled by your clocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

worth thinking about before buying a module.

your spoiler is also controled by your clocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

worth thinking about before buying a module.

as i understand it the v.s.s. (speed sensor wire) signal goes first to a connector block on back of fuse box then gets split between the clocks and the spoiler module via 2 single wires (blue with white) can someone please confirm.

yep, thats correct, i have actually driven it without the clocks in and the spoiler still operates as normal.

As if by magic,im not going to get all techy,if you pair know better then have fun.

one born everyday.

yep, thats correct, i have actually driven it without the clocks in and the spoiler still operates as normal.

As if by magic,im not going to get all techy,if you pair know better then have fun.

one born everyday.

???