24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Cheers all.

There is still a lot to come, but I will be very careful not to ruin it.

Watch this space.... :) :shock:

There is one aspect of the car that I have not played with seriously yet............. :)

That is quite possibly the tidiest, nicest looking rado I have ever seen :shock:

Top job m8, its obvious that a lot of work has gone in. That TT dash is looks amazing........ :shock:

Well all I can say is thanks. :oops: :oops:

I have just bought some new bits for the front end, so it will look a little smoother there soon as I am not happy with the front end yet.

J

Cheers matey, noway near as good as I want it... but maybe this time next year.. :wink:

I got to see this 'in the metal' a couple of weeks back when I went to pick up a cat(alytic converter) from James (thanks again for that!), and it is truly gorgeous. Pretty darned good for a daily driver! :shock:

Cheers Blair.

I am happy to say it went on the rollers today at Stealth for the Corrado Club Rolling road day and with it having never been near a tuners (other than me) I was happy to see it get 199.2 BHP and 193.1 lbft of torque!! :D :D :D

Finally got my Reiger Grill on for the rolling road day today. I also have my new front spoiler on, but you can't see it in this picture.

Cheers. Yep thats the one! :D

Will try and get a better picture of it soon, although someone who went to stealth may have a photo of it in better light.

J

very nice, perfection 8) what profile are your rims and tires mate?

rgds

I have some similar rims but at 10x17 profile for the rears, im wondering if they will fit without arch rolling :?

Crazymarcel - Cheers mate, I am quite pleased with the front end now, looks different to inters and the mag feature anyway.

LowG - There is no way you will fit 10x17's in standard arches without it looking stupid. Even my 8.5x17's required a fair bit of arch modification so that I can drive it every day without it rubbing. Another inch and a half would be ridiculous.

Being as I haven't added a pic for a while I thought I would add this one that someone took at Castle Coombe on Sunday

Makes my car look a funny colour! :)